UPDATE: Here is a map of the neighborhood showing all of the participating households!
Be Prepared for Spring Cleaning! Glenhollow Estates is having a Subdivision-Wide Garage Sale on Saturday, May 20, 2017!
Please contact Adrian Wang (email@example.com) by Wednesday, May 3rd, to register your participation.
Glenhollow Estates HOA will be responsible for the following:
- Giving each Participant a Registration Packet & Sign
- Advertising with:
- The City of Plano Website
- The Dallas Morning News
- Neighbors Go!
- The Plano Insider
- Various Facebook garage sale groups
- Signs placed at both Entrances
- Balloons for each participating homeowner (to be tied to their yard sign or mailbox)
Every participating Homeowner will be responsible for the following:
- Getting a garage sale permit from The City of Plano
- Their own sales
- Selling only from their garage
- Placing the garage sale sign in their front yard
- Cleaning up afterwards;
- If desired, donating their unsold goods to charity
We will have a charitable truck located on Glenhollow at the end of the day for easy donation of your unsold goods!
Glenhollow Estates Social Chair